Edible or poisonous?

This little pretty popped up under the apple tree at the bottom of our garden a couple of days ago. I think there are another couple about to follow suit.

Does anyone know what it is and can we eat it?

Advertisements

3 Responses to “Edible or poisonous?”


  1. 1 StephieStephie 11/09/2011 at 8:21 pm

    OOoo not sure about the potency of the mushroom, whether edible or not, however the picture is great.

    Stephie :o)
    http://stephiestreasuretrove.blogspot.com/

  2. 2 Baye 11/09/2011 at 11:57 pm

    Great shot! I took a pic while hiking last week that had for different varieties all sitting in one little cluster. I have no idea what is or is not edible, though. I’m way to cowardly to even take a chance with mushrooms.

  3. 3 Julie Cartwright 13/09/2011 at 11:26 am

    Would not like to guess at all, just in case. When in doubt Google it, I have a few nature books but nothing shows an image like this one.
    But the picture is really good, would make a great postcard.
    Julie


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




Visit my OddSox shop

Folksy

CRAFT FAIRS:

28th & 29th November 2015 - Yew Tree Garden Centre - Ball Hill - Newbury - 10:30am to 4:30pm - FREE ENTRY

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 2,290 other followers

OddSoxUK on Flickr

Twitter Updates

Follow Me on Pinterest
Folksy

%d bloggers like this: