Finally I’ve got round to writing my blog about our UK Handmade creature swap. I really enjoyed it because each stage had an element of surprise. There were 4 of us in the team and we each got to have a go at all stages.
So, the rules were quite simple:
- Describe a creature – post to next person
- Draw a picture of the description you receive – post on
- Make the creature from the description & pic you receive – post on
- Add the features to the creature you recieve – post on
- This is where you get back the creature you originally described and have a chance to add any final details before posting back to the host…
So, here is my most excellent creature, I love him to bits and I don’t want to send him off yet! I’ve christened him INKY
<<<A BIG THANK YOU TO MY FELLOW ROUND ROBINERS FOR CREATING SUCH A GORGEOUS LITTLE CREATURE AND A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OLLY FOR HOSTING>>>Olly from Wöllies for such an imaginative and magical drawing Wöllies Blog ~~~ Wöllies Folksy Shop Kathleen from Murgatroyd & Bean for such a perfectly stitched body Murgatroyd & Beans Blog ~~~ Murgatroyd & Beans Folksy Shop Julia from Hand Knitted Things for giving Inky his personality
Hand Knitted Things Blog
If you like the idea of Round Robins and Swaps there are always lots of opportunities to take part in such things at UK Handmade. Why not join up, it’s free and a great way to make links with other crafters.